Mobile: 07977 422 821
Telephone: 01158 460 090
As the East Midland's leading Victorian and Edwardian tiling specialists, we are able to provide a full service, from design to completion.
Our complete, professional service includes:
- A consultation at your home to discuss your design ideas and preferences.
- A full survey of the area and an examination of the substrate to ensure correct preparation.
- A detailed CAD drawing of the proposed floor design.
- Calculations of the number of tiles required for the chosen pattern and a quotation for the total costs to complete the floor
- Full preparatory works to the floor which usually requires levelling. Please note, not all floors will need to be replaced as shown in the images below.
- Setting out the floor to ensure a correct pattern.
- The main pattern and border will then be laid, followed by the infill tiles between the border and the wall.
- The floor will then be grouted and sealed.
The existing floor.
Laying the new concrete floor.
The new Victorian floor.
Mobile: 07977 422 821 Telephone: 01158 460 090 firstname.lastname@example.org
© The Victorian Tiler 2014